By clicking "submit registration" you agree to Frog Hollow's PLAYER RULES, RELEASE FROM LIABILITY and MEDICAL RELEASE AND CONSENT TO TREATMENT for all profiles listed on your account. All players will be required to sign these documents prior to participating in Frog Hollow programs.
Frog Hollow Racquet Club Player’s Rules
Refund/Return Policy: All sales are final with the exception of pro shop merchandise. Pro shop merchandise may be â¨returned if unused, with proof of purchase, up to 14 days from purchase date for a full refund.
Cancelation Policy: Private/semi private lessons, and court rentals must be cancelled at least 24 hours in advance of the â¨scheduled time or the amount in full will be charged to player’s account.
Management reserves the right to reassign tennis courts when necessary.
Proper tennis attire is required on tennis courts. No running shoes or black-soled shoes will be allowed while on the â¨court.
Children under 12, who are not participating in a supervised program must be accompanied by an adult.
We honor VISA, MasterCard, Discover, cash or personal checks for your convenience.
NO smoking is permitted inside the facility.
Turn off all cell phones while on the tennis court.
Players that sign up for a program at the member rate must maintain an active membership throughout the length of the program.
Frog Hollow has the right to suspend a contract, membership or customer if:
• Player is disruptive or abusive to fellow club or staff members.
• Player damages the facility.
• All bills are not taken care of on time.
Memberships are to be paid in full with application and are not refundable or transferable. â¨
Court reservations will be accepted up to 2 weeks prior to play.
All tennis instruction must be from Frog Hollow Pros.
Club must be open for business for players to be on the tennis court.
Frog Hollow pros may move registered program players based upon player ability level.
Frog Hollow reserves the right to amend its rules at any time. The rules shall be posted in the main entrance lobby and all players or participants at the club agree to be bound by such rules, as amended from time to time.
- All students must be placed by a senior pro.
- Clinics MUST be prepaid to reserve a player’s spot.
- If you do not pre-pay, player will be charged a daily rate for the class (players who pay daily rate are not â¨guaranteed a spot in the class).
- There is a minimum of 4 players in each clinic, if that minimum is not met, players will be moved to other â¨classes.
- Frog Hollow reserves the right to cancel any program or clinic and will refund any prepaid fees for â¨same.
- There is only 1 clinic make-up allowed per session - and it must be made up DURING the session the class was â¨missed. Classes may be made up only if you call to notify the club before the missed class.
- When a player is registered and paid in full for the current session, he/she can re-register or the same day, same clinic, 3 weeks in advance of the next session. If a player is not in the current session, or wishes to change days, â¨he/she may sign up 2 weeks in advance of the next session.
- The likeness of players may be used for Frog Hollow's web sites, publications, advertisements and other â¨collateral materials.
- Junior clinics and camps are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Involvement in all Frog Hollow activities shall be undertaken at your own risk (on or off site).
Frog Hollow will not be responsible for any cash valuables or personal property brought to the club.
The likeness of players may be used for Frog Hollow's web sites, publications, advertisements and other collateral â¨materials.
Participation in the sport of tennis, or any sport, subjects the player to possible injury. Players agree, and parents or guardians of minor agree, by participating in Frog Hollow’s activities that the club, its officers, owners, employees, agents and representatives and contractors shall have no liability for personal injury to player, their guests, or invitees.
RELEASE FROM LIABILITY
In consideration of being permitted by R&H Sports Operations, LLC, its agents, members, employees, and all persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf (collectively “R&H”), to participate in any program, clinic, camp or other activity (the “Activity”) and use its equipment and facilities, I (and on behalf of the minor(s) listed below for whom I am the parent/guardian “Minor”) agree to forever release and discharge R&H, on behalf of myself (and Minor) (and our respective) personal representatives, next of kin, and estate as follows:
1. I acknowledge that participating in the Activity entails known and unanticipated risks, which could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death or damage, to (myself) (Minor), my property or to third parties. I understand that such risks cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity. THE RISKS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO: (1) The nature of the Activity including but not limited to collisions with persons, equipment, structures, and sports supplies; (2) Latent or apparent defects or conditions in equipment or property supplied by R&H, or other persons or entities; (3) Use of property or equipment supplied by the R&H, or other persons or entities; (4) Acts of other participants in this activity, employees or agents of the R&H; (5) physical condition, or acts or omissions of me or the below listed Minor(s); (6) Conditions of the facility, property, surrounding grounds or terrain and accidents connected with their use; (7) First aid emergency treatment or other services; (8) Bodily injuries including but not limited to scrapes or bruises, broken bones, concussions, allergic reactions, dehydration, heat stroke, and possibly catastrophic injuries such as paralysis or death.
2. I expressly agree and promise to accept and ASSUME ALL THE RISKS existing in participation by me or the Minor(s) listed below in the Activity. Participation by me or the Minor(s) listed below in the Activity is purely voluntary and I desire (to participate) (to have Minor(s) participate) in the Activity despite of all risks.
3. I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge, and agree to forever INDEMNIFY and HOLD HARMLESS R&H, its agents, members, employees, and all persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf from any and all claims, demands or causes of action which are in any way connected with participation in this Activity or use of R&H’s equipment or facilities by me or by the Minor(s) listed below, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY SUCH CLAIMS WHICH ALLEGE NEGLIGENT ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF R&H.
4. Should R&H, or anyone acting on its behalf be required to incur attorney’s fees and costs to enforce this Release from Liability, I agree to forever INDEMNIFY and HOLD HARMLESS R&H, its agents, members, employees, and all persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf from all such fees and costs.
5. If any provision of this Release from Liability shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Release from Liability and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
6. By signing this document, I acknowledge that if anyone, including (me) (or the below listed Minor(s)), is hurt, or property is damaged during participation in this Activity by me or the below listed Minor(s), a court of law may find me to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against the R&H, its agents, members, employees, and all persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf. By executing this document, I declare under penalty of perjury under Pennsylvania law that I am doing so on behalf of myself and the below listed Minor(s) for whom I am the parent or legal guardian with the consent of the other parent or guardian (if any).
I HAVE HAD SUFFICIENT OPPORTUNITY TO READ THIS DOCUMENT. I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD, AND I AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS. I UNDERSTAND THAT BY SIGNING THIS RELEASE FROM LIABILITY I AM RELEASING CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS.
MEDICAL RELEASE AND CONSENT TO TREATMENT
In the event of a medical emergency I (and on behalf of the minor(s) listed below for whom I am the parent/guardian) hereby give my consent to R&H Sports Operations, LLC, its agents, members, employees, and all persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf (collectively “R&H”) to provide any and all emergency first aid treatment including but not limited to CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation), the use of an AED (automated external defibrillator), or EpiPens and similar devices.
I authorize R&H to assist and provide any and all emergency first aid treatment or other assistance that, in the opinion of such person, may be necessary or appropriate including referring treatment to emergency personnel, physicians, dentists, or other medical care providers. I authorize R&H to share health information to medical personnel in order to provide emergency first aid treatment. Such medical care may be given under whatever conditions that are deemed necessary at the time to preserve my life, limb or well-being.
I agree to pay all costs associated with such treatment provided by said medical providers and related transportation, and agree to forever INDEMNIFY and HOLD HARMLESS R&H for any cost incurred therein.
In executing this Medical Release, I declare under penalty of perjury under Pennsylvania law that I am doing so for myself, if applicable, and on behalf of minor(s) for whom I am the parent or legal guardian with the consent of the other parent or guardian (if any).